As the leading independent Swiss telecommunications specialist, we offer competent advice, comprehensive services and a complete range of equipment for mobile and fixed network telephony. With around 120 shops, we are the most important independent sales partner for all network operators in Switzerland. Mobilezone also offers its customers competent and independent consulting services with online services such as the comprehensive online shop. The IT division is divided into the main areas of Operations and Business Solutions. IT Business Solutions ensures the efficient and professional support of our omnichannel processes through our IT systems.
We have a lot planned and need your support as an
In this exciting role you will take on the following main tasks:
- Together with business analysts, product owners, system architects and your developer colleagues, you will expand the existing digital integration platform for other parts of mobilezone holding
- Pro-actively contribute your own ideas and suggestions regarding newe technical solutions or improvements in the UX
- Supporting the business analysts and product owners in visualizing new requirements
- Transferring the developments into a stable operation
- Resolving incident reports in the DevOps model as part of the operation
Prerequisite for this role is a degree in Computer Science or equivalent with work experience. Proven experience (3+ years) in developing SPAs in Angular and Node.js in a microservice architecture. Knowledge of PHP and our CMS system Neos.io is an advantage. You like to bring your creative streak to the implementation of the frontend and combine it with your experience in the field of user experience. You should be fluent in English. German would be an advantage. Thanks to your service mentality, you always act in a solution-oriented and flexible manner. If you are also a communicative team player and appreciate the exchange with different internal and external contacts, then we definitely want to get to know you.
We offer you:
- 5 weeks holiday starting from the 2nd year of service with possibility to buy additional holidays
- Flexible working hours & mobile working
- Much freedom of design with independent action
- Collegial atmosphere
- Supplementary private accident insurance
- Attractive employee offer
- Discounts on products and services of other companies
and much more...
We look forward to receiving your application including salary expectations, preferably via the Ostendis application system or by e-mail with job ID 33406 to Claudia Schumacher, Director Human Resources, email@example.com
mobilezone ag, Suurstoffi 22, 6343 Rotkreuz / www.mobilezone.ch