As the leading independent Swiss telecommunications specialist, we offer competent advice, comprehensive services and a complete range of equipment for mobile and fixed network telephony. With around 120 shops, we are the most important independent sales partner for all network operators in Switzerland. Mobilezone also offers its customers competent and independent consulting services with online services such as the comprehensive online shop. The IT division is divided into the main areas of Operations and Business Solutions. IT Business Solutions ensures the efficient and professional support of our omnichannel processes through our IT systems.
We have a lot planned and need your support as an
In this exciting role you will take on the following main tasks:
- Together with business analysts, product owner, system architects and you developer colleagues, you expand the existing digital integration platform for other parts of mobilezone holding
- Development of new and expansion of existing microservices
- Pro-actively contribute your own ideas and suggestions regarding new technical solutions
- Transferring the developments into a stable operation
- Within the framework of the operation, solving error messages in the DevOps Model
Prerequisite for this job is a degree in computer science or comparable education with work experience. Proven experience (3+ years) developing in PHP (plain, symfony) and Node.js in a microservice architecture. Software development starts with software design, not code writing. You have experience with developing Restful APIs (swagger). Terms like AWS, Docker, CI/CD or Lambda-Functions are part of your daily work or should be. You have experience in working with database systems and data modelling for MySQL. You should be fluent in English. German would be an advantage. Thanks to your service mentality, you are always solution-oriented and act flexibly. If you are also a communicative team player and appreciate the exchange with different internal and external contacts, then we definitely want to get to know you.
We offer you:
- 5 weeks holiday starting from the 2nd year of service with possibility to buy additional holidays
- Flexible working hours & mobile working
- Much freedom of design with independent action
- Collegial atmosphere
- Supplementary private accident insurance
- Attractive employee offer
- Discounts on products and services of other companies
and much more...
We look forward to receiving your application including salary expectations, preferably via the Ostendis application system or by e-mail with job ID 33411 to Claudia Schumacher, Director Human Resources, firstname.lastname@example.org
mobilezone ag, Suurstoffi 22, 6343 Rotkreuz / www.mobilezone.ch