AS the leading independent Swiss telecommunications specialist, we offer competent advice, comprehensive services and a complete range of equipment for mobile and fixed network telephony. With around 120 shops, we are the most important independent sales partner for all network operators in Switzerland. Mobilezone also offers its customers competent and independent consulting services with online services such as the comprehensive online shop. The IT division is divided into the main areas of Operations and Business Solutions. IT Business Solutions ensures the efficient and professional support of our omnichannel processes through our IT systems.
We have planned a lot and need your support as a
In this exciting role you will take on the following main tasks:
- Analysis of business requirements and translation into design and solution concepts regarding UX and data management
- Implementation of new complex requirements and extension of existing Angular Apps (Angular 8, Typescript)
- Very good knowledge of HTML and the browser-specific features
- Definition and implementation of interfaces/APIs (JSON, REST etc.)
- First contact for our external front-end development agency
- 3rd level support
The business requirement for this task is a completed education in (media) informatics. You have at least 3 years of experience as a professional in the development of sophisticated frontend solutions. You are driven by complex technical problems and your profile is rounded off by sound HTML/CSS knowledge. You understand the headless approach and want to work with the latest technologies and system architectures. You like to communicate in German or English and enjoy agile software development methods? We are looking for an Angular Frontend Developer with a quick mind and analytical thinking skills. Thanks to your service mentality you are always solution-oriented and act flexibly. If you are also a communicative team player and value the exchange with different internal and external contacts, then we want to get to know you.
We offer you:
- 5 weeks holiday starting from the 2nd year of service with possibility to buy additional holidays
- Flexible working hours & mobile working
- Much freedom of design with independent action
- Collegial atmosphere
- Supplementary private accident insurance
- Attractive employee offer
- Discounts on products and services of other companies
and much more...
We look forward to receiving your application including salary expectations, preferably via the Ostendis application system or by e-mail with job ID 20933 to Claudia Schumacher, Director Human Resources, firstname.lastname@example.org
mobilezone ag, Suurstoffi 22, 6343 Rotkreuz / www.mobilezone.ch