As the leading independent Swiss telecommunications specialist, we offer competent advice, comprehensive services and a complete range of equipment for mobile and fixed network telephony. With around 120 shops, we are the most important independent sales partner for all network operators in Switzerland. Mobilezone also offers its customers competent and independent consulting services with online services such as the comprehensive online shop. The IT division is divided into the main areas of Operations and Business Solutions. IT Business Solutions ensures the efficient and professional support of our omnichannel processes through our IT systems.
We have a lot planned and need your support as an
In this exciting role you will take on the following main tasks:
- Internal consultant for the full D365 F&O functionality for our key users and project managers
- Responsible for the cross-system requirements analysis (FRD) and design concept (FDD)
- Writing of Solution Design Documents (SDD) in consideration of the Dynamics AX/365 architecture concepts
- Analysis and design of interfaces to third-party systems
- Coordination of the technical implementation with our internal and external developers
- 2nd & 3rd level support for our key users
A higher degree in computer science is mandatory for this task. At least 5 years of experience as a professional in architecture and development of complex Dynamics 365 FO systems, ideally in the retail environment, are required. Are you used to communicate in German or English? We are looking for an professional Dynamics 365 FO Solution Architect with development experience, high process orientation, analytical thinking and a business attitude. Thanks to your service mentality, you will always act in a solution-oriented manner, act flexibly and set your own priorities where necessary. If you are also a communicative team player and value the exchange with different internal and external contacts, then we want to get to know you.
We offer you:
- 5 weeks holiday starting from the 2nd year of service with possibility to buy additional holidays
- Flexible working hours & mobile working
- Much freedom of design with independent action
- Collegial atmosphere
- Supplementary private accident insurance
- Attractive employee offer
- Discounts on products and services of other companies
and much more...
We look forward to receiving your application including salary expectations, preferably via the Ostendis application system or by e-mail with job ID 20932 to Claudia Schumacher, Director Human Resources, firstname.lastname@example.org
mobilezone ag, Suurstoffi 22, 6343 Rotkreuz / www.mobilezone.ch