As the leading independent Swiss telecommunications specialist, we offer competent advice, comprehensive services and a complete range of equipment for mobile and fixed network telephony. With around 120 shops, we are the most important independent sales partner for all network operators in Switzerland. Mobilezone also offers its customers competent and independent consulting services with online services such as the comprehensive online shop. The IT division is divided into the main areas of Operations and Business Solutions. IT Business Solutions ensures the efficient and professional support of our omnichannel processes through our IT systems.
We have a lot planned and need your support as an
In this exciting role you will take on the following main tasks:
- Analysis of business requirements and translation into design and solution concepts (FDD, SDD)
- Implementing new complex requirements and extending the existing D365 FO solution (MorphX, X++, C#, .NET)
- Interface development/APIs (oData, JSON, REST etc.)
- Close cooperation with our in-house developers for the digital online platform
- Build & Release Management for D365 F&O (LCS, Azure Devops)
- 3rd level support
A higher degree in computer science is required for this task. You have at least 3 years of experience as a professional in the development of complex Dynamics 365 FO systems. You are driven by complex technical problems and your profile is rounded off by sound knowledge of MS SQL databases. With each requirement you check whether an adaptation to the standard of the system is mandatory or whether the standard is sufficient. Are you used to communicate in German or English and agile software development methods suit you? We are looking for a Dynamics 365 FO developer with quick perception and analytical thinking skills. Thanks to your service mentality you are always solution-oriented and act flexibly. If you are also a communicative team player and value the exchange with different internal and external contacts, then we want to get to know you.
We offer you:
- 5 weeks holiday starting from the 2nd year of service with possibility to buy additional holidays
- Flexible working hours & mobile working
- Much freedom of design with independent action
- Collegial atmosphere
- Supplementary private accident insurance
- Attractive employee offer
- Discounts on products and services of other companies
and much more...
We look forward to receiving your application including salary expectations, preferably via the Ostendis application system or by e-mail with job ID 23484 to Claudia Schumacher, Director Human Resources, firstname.lastname@example.org
mobilezone ag, Suurstoffi 22, 6343 Rotkreuz / www.mobilezone.ch